«LLUMS DE TRAMUNTANA» (TRAMUNTANA LIGHTS) aims to showcase the more natural side of Majorca, far removed from the clichés of sun and sand. Photographer Marcos Molina draws on his extensive knowledge of the island to present the reader with a carefully chosen selection of mountain and coastal landscapes of the Majorcan Tramuntana area —an island within an island—, captured in moments when nature is revealed in all its splendour, and bound by a common denominator: the unique Mediterranean light. In a luxury edition, the author shows us his personal vision of the most unusual and unknown Mallorca, through a careful repertoire of his most significant photographs, the fruit of years of dedication.
• Title: LLUMS DE TRAMUNTANA (TRAMUNTANA LIGHTS)
• Author: Marcos Molina
• Hardcover, 124 pages, 11x11 inches (28x28 cm), 52 photographs
• All texts in 4 languages: Català, Español, English, Deutsch
• Presentation by José Benito Ruiz and foreword by Miquel Àngel Dora, Nature photographers.
• Self-published / Edited by FotoNaTour Ediciones
• Traditional offset printing
• ISBN: 978-84-617-4863-1